If not visible; some browsers like Firefox block Facebook related connections such as Instagram. To view Instagram feed, make exception within the ‘Facebook container’ plugin. Or visit my Instagram here. Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/guddug.worlds/
what… who is guddug?
Frank Geboers aka GUDDUG. “Gud” represents the factor that I aim for in my work, good quality. “Dug” stems from dog, embracing my playfulness and experimental work. Both intersect and feed each other, resulting in a good amount of professionalism with a playful edge and ‘out of the box’ approach.
I love sharing fictional worlds filled with storytelling.
• World building & Storytelling | Creating the foundations of fictive worlds, characters and their story arcs.
• Character Design & Environment Design | Sketches, 2D concept art and 3D previs.
• VR: Virtual Reality development | Translating environments and their stories within Unreal Engine (and Unity) with UX design / level design always in mind.
• 3D Asset Creator | From modeling meshes to UV-ing and texturing within Substance Painter.
• 3D Animator | Schooled and trained in the principles of animation.
Follow your curiosity
This starts with the theme that serves as the foundation of such a world. This theme ripples through all facets, from narrative to visual. Like characters and their cultures. Within the theme I try to hold up a mirror regarding to Western culture and / or human behavior. To question “normal matters” such as expected norms and values, in order to create awareness. The visual challenge is to find a connection with the theme as well, which gives each work its own identity.
New✨Stylized House. Was so much fun working on this. More info on ArtStation: https://t.co/KzB2pcQgOD
#Blender3d #b3d #SubstancePainter #MadeWithSubstance #3dmodeling #3dart #3dartist #Art #Digitalart #DailyArt #Design #Stylizeart #polycount @Blender @Substance3D @Artstationhq https://t.co/N72olv9EWp
Character & environment art I created a while ago for the world I’ve developed called VORT INDUSTRIES. "Welcome to VORT INDUSTRIES" the VR experience is on hold indefinitely. That doesn’t mean the end of VORT-related content such as this piece.